TO JIM MARTIN of slowing becoming SHITTY NET

Dear Jim,

We speak again. I sent you a friend request.

I have been in the habit of praising Citynet for having fantastic customer service. Locals answered the phone and problems were solved the day of. It was like Spectrum suddenly opened its corporate headquarters in Clarksburg and my neighbor answered the phone. Very small town feel with big city service. That was Citynet of old.

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO UPGRADE MY SPEED TO 1000mbps for more than a week. I WAS TOLD I HAD TO WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT FUCKING BILLING PERIOD. I need it upgraded faster than that! I have filed three tickets now with, again surprisingly, morons in customer service. Why should I have to work to give you more money? I asked to be transferred to your secretary and was told that wasn't something they could do. What kind of business doesn't let you talk to the secretary of the CEO? A GLOBALIST BULLSHIT BUSINESS.

You're getting too big. This always happens. Great small company becomes Facebook and Google and "don't be evil" becomes "let's shave a few pennies off the bills". Or, worse, you've lost focus as you've become a top dog in WvA.

James Weinstein, 1109 Woodland Dr., I don't have the account number. Please upgrade me TO DAY, accept this legitimate criticism, save the WvA Values of your endeavor, and be my Facebook friend.

-Alexander Weinstein

Comments