Growth Annuity

Robin,

Maybe you can help.

My Dad bought me a house in 2019. He took money from my Mom's retirement inheritance (technically his at the time) and he bought a house for me.

I wisely, for taxes and marital sake, elected to put it into my bullshit inheritance trust that my bullshit parents set up with their bullshit sense of a good idea. 

Now my cunt of a mother the trustee won't give me my fucking money. IT'S MINE. The same way that $250k she wasted giving to you because she was too stupid to know any better is hers.

Please explain to her that if it takes the rest of my life, to ruin the rest of hers, I WILL DO IT WITH GLEE. SHE WILL NOT ENJOY ONE PENNY OF HER MONEY IF I'M NOT ALLOWED TO ENJOY MINE. Now. 

Please excuse my tone and words I am not angry with you, Robin. I'm merely asking you to call her for me and persuade her its not worth saying no to me as much as she enjoys it because she never wanted me in the first place. I know she wanted to get an abortion and my Dad made her not get one.

Please don't make me send this to the whole Lions Club list. She enjoys the club. If I get what's mine I have no desire to see her embarrassed. 

-Alexander Weinstein 

FuckYouWV.com

On Sun, Jul 18, 2021, 11:06 Faris, Robin <robin.faris@bankerslife.com> wrote:
Absolutely, want to Zoom or meet in person at my office??

From: Alex Weinstein <yeagermail@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2021 10:26:45 AM
To: Faris, Robin <robin.faris@bankerslife.com>; Faris, Robin <robin.faris@bankerslife.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Growth Annuity
 
Hey Robin,

My mom said you would brief me about that growth annuity if I was curious.

Cheers,

-Alex Weinstein

Bankers Life Securities, Inc. only accepts verbal orders and/or instructions. Verbal instructions do not include email, voicemail, fax or any alternate method. Any information provided is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation.

Bankers Life is a marketing brand of various subsidiaries of CNO Financial Group, Inc., including Bankers Life Securities, Inc., Bankers Life Advisory Services, Inc. and Bankers Life and Casualty Company..

Non affiliated insurance products offered through Bankers Life Securities General Agency, Inc. Securities and variable annuities offered through Bankers Life Securities, Inc. FINRA/SIPC, (dba BL Securities, Inc., AL, GA, IA, IL, MI, NV, PA). Advisory products and services are offered by Bankers Life Advisory Services, Inc. SEC Registered Investment Adviser (dba BL Advisory Services, Inc., AL, GA, IA, MT, NV, PA).


Investments are: Not Guaranteed, Involve Risk, May Lose Value.


Bankers Life Securities and Bankers Life Advisory Services Customer Call Center: (844) 553-9083

Comments