The Girl Was Afraid of Me BUT NOT ANYMORE! ft. Brian Thompson

Stephanie Giffen was the girl. 

My first parole officer. She liked me but she was afraid of me. 

This is not an uncommon reaction. I am getting that from every single girl my age or younger. As in "goddamn he's awesome but I'm terrified of him". 

As in "goddamn he's hot but I'm scared of him." I'm getting this reaction from almost every girl I meet and I got that reaction from Stephanie Giffen but for different reasons. Because I wasn't flirting with her. 

She is a Pinkerton. 

As are the other two retards I've been screaming about all day and the third one who was reasonable and who I'm not going to scream at. Well maybe later a little bit when I get drunk but overall Mr. Thompson does have a decent chance at making WVa Ranger one day. (That's a bribe). I'm saying Ranger Thompson, that although you lied to me like a typical cop who thinks he's so smart, after that you were willing to work with me. Therefore I don't hate you like those three pig cunts I mentioned before. Poling. Giffen. Ware.

Pinkertons. Detectives paid for by the government. Parole officer = Pinkerton.

That's how I save them in my phone. Brian Thompson is saved in my phone as "Pinkerton Sharpshooter Brian Thompson." 



The girl was afraid of me. So Stephanie Giffen passed me off. She was my parole officer and she told her boss Brian Ware "I don't want to be his parole officer anymore." 

That was not the reaction I was hoping for. I was hoping that she would respect me, and not fuck with me because of it. But she already wasn't fucking with me, so I overrevved it. She had a reputation for being easy going if you were. But I wanted to make sure. 

A pig is a pig.

When I'm dealing with a girl in a professional relationship it's harder than with a boy. Because either I want to fuck them or I don't want to fuck them and either way I'm unable to be unobvious about it. I don't want to fuck you Stephanie. Though if there is some other cop reading this hey. Maybe that would be the ironic ending to my girl search. 

"Harcore criminal honest and honorable Congressman Alexander Weinstein common law marries a LEO."

Stephanie Giffen is no longer my parole officer but maybe this clusterfuck is her fault. Because I was perfect. As in, my going to jail is her fault. All she had to do was say "stop texting me unless it's important". And I would have.

I was not a problem for her. Even though I was sending her too many texts and whatever. I guess she thought that was a problem. What someone else thinks, is, for them the truth. But now her problem, me, has become my problem. 

That's not the way it oughta go. And better not go the next time. Rather than multiplying the problems, let's eliminate them. An open dialogue. No knee jerk reactions to call for backup.

I was keeping her informed. Extra informed. I thought that was what I was supposed to do.

Now to be fair, she's a cop, so I was fuckin' with her a little bit. But professionally. Now when I go in there I can't even look at her. 

FYI: In the future, when you deal with a "crazy" person, the last thing you want to do is what you did. You don't want to make them angrier. Now, I'm not very angry. Does this sound angry? No. It's calculated to send a message. 

"Don't. Fuck. With. Me. Ever. Again. You retard. Pig. Yankee. Cunts." 

I don't need to explain why that's a good idea. And you're going to have plenty of time to calmly think about it. When I get out, I'm going to know what I'm allowed to say and I will go right up to the line. If you fuck with me again. No home visits. Once a month check in. No drug tests would be nice but I'll let Tom work on that. 

I can demand and say whatever I want now, I'm already revoked. 

I'm a bit mad at you Stephanie for doing this to me. You might be a girl but you are a pig. Therefore you get to hear the truth.

The truth is I am going to get pretty drunk on apple cider and Guinness and high as fuck on Delta-8 hemp oil tonight before I go to jail tomorrow, and I'm going to see how the sharing and telling of that will affect the outcome of my revocation. 'Cause it sounds like I'm in for 30 days. If it is longer than that it's simply malicious. And if this particular email comes up, that will be bad.

Because that would be, yet another shot at me. A shot none of you has taken yet. Leave it alone. Deescelate you morons. 

How many pigs understand that concept? All they can think to do is reach for their gun or their radio. 

No.

Besides, you got me bad enough already. Poling hit me in the ass with his bullet. Ware got both my big toes with two of his. 

I'm going to assume as a gentleman that this is the end of the retribution by WV Parole, and when I get back it's going to be a clean slate. I'm going to copy and paste that again in case you missed it.

I'm going to assume as a gentleman that this is the end of the retribution by WV Parole, and when I get back it's going to be a clean slate.

That's if Tom Dyer, The Gray Ghost, doesn't show up at your office and send all three of you - Ware Giffen and Poling - to legal hell. I'm rooting for that. You fuckin' retards don't know what you did. 

You gave me a Constitutional issue to fight about. 

You gave me the Might of Right.

Normally you pigs think you can do whatever you want to your parolees with no blowback but that was them. 

This is me.

I sent two emails and made audio recordings and now I gotta go to jail. Does that seem fair to you? All three of you need a copy of the Constitution. Where you put it is up to you but I have a suggestion for a hole all three of you have. 

Read it first before ram it home. 

I said nothing illegal and am saying nothing illegal here either. How you people can get away with this I don't know but I will find out, and change it. I promise. And you three will be made aware of the mistake:

The Constitution is THE LAW OF THE LAND. IF WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU DO IN YOUR GOVERNMENT JOB VIOLATES THE RULES OF THAT DOCUMENT, specifically the Bill of Rights, THEN YOU BETTER NOT FUCKING DO IT. ESPECIALLY NOT TO THIS FUTURE CONGRESSMAN BECAUSE I WILL LEGALLY, NON VIOLENTLY, AND METAPHORICALLY FUCK YOU TO KINGDOM C0ME. Today was the appetizer. If you're hungry I'll cook more for you to eat from your trough you fuckin' pig faggots. 

No new charge for me today. No terroristic threat. Why? Because nothing I said was illegal. Vulgar yes. Loud, very yes. Illegal? Nope. No threats of violence. "I'm going to email you to death" is not a threat of violence. It's a threat of comedy. 

This is funny. Satire. Political damage with a pen. Deal with it.

I'm happy right now. I won't be so happy tomorrow when I'm in handcuffs but I'll deal with that. Make the most of it. And remember. I shall always remember. Ware. Giffen. Poling. Pinkerton cocksuckers all. 

Have a nice month. 

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 10:47 AM Alex Weinstein <yeagermail@gmail.com> wrote:
Dearly Not-beloved Bryan,



We had a deal. You looked me in the eye and told me I could keep smoking weed until the last month and a half of my parole. 

You listened to my argument, and Mike Burnside's endorsement of my character, and you let me get away with the minor infraction. Because I was doing everything else well. Because marijuana isn't meth and I use it for the betterment of myself. West Virginia being too stupid to agree ain't my problem. It's yours.

You agree. You agreed. I was doing fine on parole despite being high every time I walked into your office? Was I? That's what I'm saying. Harmless on the bad side. Awesome on the good side. That's marihuana.

It's not even marijuana. Did I technically even violate the rules by smoking Delta-8? That I bought across from the goddamn Bridgeport Police Station? 

It's being sold by yuppies next to a cafe. And I can't smoke it because of your stupid bullshit enforcement that doesn't have to be done. That you allowed to be done to me. 

So while you might be a good parole officer you are a bad leader. You should not be in charge of that office. Maybe you're not.

You told me you don't like sending people back to prison because it's a pain in your ass. Good. That's the kind of attitude you ought to have. Only if necessary. As in, if the rapist rapes again. 

Your underling filly doesn't feel that way. He likes fucking up people's lives even if it does take him a half day of paperwork. You probably think he's an uptight cocksucker too. I'm telling him for you.

Oh yeah. Next time and every other time I check in I will be recording it and I will not stop recording it. If I tell you I'm not, I'll be lying. If he turns off my phone how will he know I don't have a hidden mic? 

I know where I'm going shopping for your birthday, today. Maybe I'll give the gifts to you after I get off parole.


Sounds like a good excuse for that homo to strip me again. I'll still get him on tape if I have to swallow the fucking thing and open my mouth while he's talking. 

I'm motivated to fuck with you people like you can't even imagine. 

How about I stick a tracker on your car and watch you and Phil come up to Vice Versa together? I can leave a bug in his office and he won't find it and then I can sit across the street and listen as he masterbates to underage girls. How much you wanna bet he's got illegal stuff on one of his devices? 

I shall soon find out. I could hack your fucking computer from here if I felt like it. Easy for a darkwebber. 

This is more fun. I, get off, on this!

You have the right philosophy, Bryan. Live well and you'll let live. I was surprised, frankly, at the genuine goodness of your character. And I feel a teeny, bit bad yelling, at you. Because we did shake hands and we did appreciate each other. "I've known about you for years, Alex[ander] and I know you're a good guy that does have strong opinions." That's paraphrasing what you told me. 

Were you lying?

This is my life you're fucking with. It's more important to me than yours. I was about to become famous. One more month of smoking and the hard work I was doing and I was going to win this election. Now I have to wait until next year when it will be a lot harder. 

Do you know how goddamn annoying that is? I was about to accomplish the purpose of parole except your boycunt fucked it up. 

He and you, Bryan Ware, cheated me out of my win. Same way the Chinese cheated Trump out of his. 

You are a very bad boss and a very untrustworthy businessman. You should have told your male bitch not to test me. "Phil, he's smoking but that's it. Let him."

That's what I thought you'd do, since you looked me in the eye and told me I was good to go until the last month and a half of parole.

See why I'm pissed? At you? This is more your fault than Pole-in-the-Ass. He was being himself. I knew when he stopped by my house like a creepy faggot he was going to be a problem. So I asked you to make me, your, parolee. 

You said you only handle the very dangerous ones. 

You put me in the wrong category, Bryan. I am the most dangerous parolee you've ever had. 

I am a thought criminal. A speech criminal. A republican who will not be satisfied until you are fired and your office gets turned into a pizza place. Maybe the new owner can hang your picture on the wall to remember that once upon a time there was something called "parole". 

Either leave mother fuckers in prison or let them out. This half and half isn't cream. It's crap. You know it. 

I will destroy the State of West Virginia with my pen, now. I have not yet begun! to be a pain in your ass. Until parole stops being a pain in mine. Seems fair. I'm as good a citizen as you are and I don't need the leash. Let go.

Do you read me you fat fuck? I want you to hold to the deal we made. If not, I will sue you. 

You are being served.

I don't know why Tom Dyer helped you at all. He usually helps smart people. But you aren't very smart. If you were, I wouldn't be dressing you down. If you were smart you would have made it so yesterday's check-in and all the rest of them would have been 60 seconds each for 9 more months. I am not going to get arrested for anything ever again unless it's by parole and I haven't done anything to deserve that. I can call you and Phil Poling and anyone else in your office a cocksucker all the livelong day. Freedom of the Press. Speech. And coming soon to the street in front of your office, Assembly!

-Alexander Weinstein



On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 8:44 AM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
Did Bryan Ware, watch?

Read this sample of the First Amendment properly used. 

What of the other retards in that office? Do they know about their boss? About Phillip? He looks like he has a butt plug in all day long. I bet Bryan sticks it in there for him every morning. 

Note how many people across WVa are getting this email. There will be more. The entire government of this illegal state will know about you fags by the end of business.

Is WV Parole officer Phil Poling a transgender boy or a real one? He looks real something. After reading this, real irritated. Good. Fuck you very much. Maybe you can give Bryan a mustache ride in the lobby. But not on my next check-in day, please. I don't want to see that. 

In the Harrison County parole office there's a "boy" named Phillip. He is a cop with a jurisdiction that ends at his desk. He carries a gun which will be convenient if he decides to kill himself. 

Now that I think about it, it's obvious why he drug tested me. He wanted to see my dick. He certainly took a good long look.

All parole officers are paid parents for full grown adults. It's time we choose their nursing home. Yours, Phil, will be about as nice as the NCRJ. I can't wait till I find out what laws you, break. You investigate me. I investigate you. And I know you do more bad than I do. 

What's it like being a middle aged loser, Phil? Bryan? You're never going anywhere but to your pathetic little job that only an asshole with a high school education could get. All you're ever going to be Poling is a paper pusher peeping tom. You get off on that, don't you? Sticking your pig snout in people's business. And you get paid for it! I don't think you're paying enough taxes fellas.

You're whores who enjoy the job. But you didn't use a condom when you stuck it in my ass and now you've got an STD that you'll never get rid of. A brain disease will make Alzheimer's seem like a vacation.

I'm filing a PREA on both of you.

-Alexander Weinstein

P.S. Next time I tell you I'm running for Congress, don't sneer. Salute your superior man. I could beat either of you in any kind of test of manhood you propose. Take off your gun and badge Phily, let's dance. 


A gun? You Poling prick. What do you do if a Poling throws a hand grenade at you? Take the pin out and throw it back.





--

Comments