@AvrilLavigne A LITTLE LATER ON DOWN THE LINE

Does not entitle reader to rights. 

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: @AvrilLavigne
To: Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com>


I didn't say celebrate them. I said celebrate THE ACT. Of killing those cocksuckers. 

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 3:21 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
Why are white mascots ok?  I think the outrage comes from so good white folks. 

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 3:05 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
There should be a holiday celebrating that day in Missouri. 

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 2:19 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
Call us "the guardians" from now on. 

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 2:06 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm glad it was terrorizing. Fuckin' redskins wouldn't go away. Didn't they get it? Time to become white er go to Liberia with the Yankees.

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 10:15 AM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
Just because you support some of the terror doesn't make it less terrorizing. I'm sure the Indians being massacred were terrified. 

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 10:12 AM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
Not quite. Teddy Roosevelt was a little too ambitious in his imperialism OVERSEAS. Manifest Destiny wise he was exactly right. "KILL THE REDSKINS."

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 10:02 AM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
You're preaching to the choir. I think it's absurd for us to butt our noses in anywhere. We're the largest most powerful terror state on the planet. 

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 9:48 AM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
No I ain't a Zionist. I don't give a good goddamn what happens to Israel er anyone outside of the South fer that matter. But since politics is sports for smart people, Israel is on my team's team. The whole thing is fucked up. Why should we have anything to do with their affairs?

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 11:09 AM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
I forgot you're a Zionist. 

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 8:49 AM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
Fuck Jimmy Dore. He's pro Palestinian. I can't abide.

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 1:27 AM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
Actually this is solid. 

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 12:57 AM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
Can't find a good version  every outlet is misrepresenting the exchange. Rand Paul used logic to prove fauci is a Liar. 

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 11:50 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
Send it to me please.

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 11:38 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
Did you see rand Paul and faucis exchange? We created that virus and he's scared he's going to be implicated. 

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 11:03 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
Someone has to babysit the Senate

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 8:54 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm truly blessed. 

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 7:09 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
Yer lucky im required to have one friend 

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021, 14:05 Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
Good god, you can't just not share with the world, can you?

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 1:34 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 12:06 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm ignoring you. From now on. You are not the best. I am better than you in any contest of boyhood you could concoct. 

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 10:44 AM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
I ignore people. I know I'm the smartest mother fucker around. What they say doesn't affect me. I am the best and I don't need validation. 

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 10:40 AM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
You mean the two "boys" you met at Vice Versa named Simon and Schuster?

You see how annoying it is when someone tell you you can't do it?

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 9:53 AM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey you wrote a novel. But mine will actually be a best seller. Simon and Schuster already said they'd publish it 

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 9:51 AM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
I am a writer. I write great blogs. I'm also working on a novel. 

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 9:50 AM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
Yeah plugs into anything. Im not buying it for you. Youre not a writer by trade so maybe it wouldnt be that exciting. But if you always wanted to sit and type on a real typewriter like Walter Winchel, its awesome

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021, 09:28 Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
Fuck yea, I'll send you 20 if you send me a 300 dollar iPad keyboard. Will it fit my iPad max Pro? 

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 12:44 AM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
After you pay me the $20 you owe me.

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 12:10 AM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok send me one as a peace offering. 


On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 11:45 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
You invested in LPP like a smart douche. 

This keyboard is even cooler than it looks. It sounds like I am in the Newsroom at the Washington Post in 1974 when I type.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 11:43 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
That's actually pretty cool. But I can't copy you. That would make me your bitch. 

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 11:42 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 11:40 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
You could charge money for that show. Lots of people want to see that. 

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 11:39 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
I am in no way thankful. I can flagellate myself, thanks. 

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 11:38 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
I have my own goals. I don't know why I talk to you. Just be thankful I do 

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 11:38 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
I am seeking your effort towards objectives, not typing practice. 

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 11:36 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes I enjoy banter. Our repartee is always fun. 

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 11:35 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
Do you enjoy wasting time? I do not. When I have more to do you won't be included because you are about as effective as Jim Mathews. 

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 11:32 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
Look, forget about July and focus on the other women of the music industry. 

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 11:30 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
If that's who you want you can have her if I get Avril.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 11:29 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
What about Teri Gender Bender from le butcherettes?

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 11:27 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
I wanna be offered her:



On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 11:24 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
I was offered WOTR for $300,000.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 11:22 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter will. And then who can you interact with?  Let's start a real amateur radio station with your LPP billions. 

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 11:21 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
Spreaker will never take me down. I've pushed that envelope three thousand miles past what any other hosting company would tolerate. They've never even warned me.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 11:17 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
I have often thought of cloning myself to be with myself. But this is an alternative worth considering. Also, why don't you have a short wave radio station yet?  The internet censorship will continue and you will be silenced. Prepare now. 

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 11:14 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
If you two became lovers that would freak me the fuck out. She's a girl so there wouldn't technically anything gay about it but.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 8:25 AM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
I haven't seen her in ages. So pretty

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 6:46 AM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
Good thing i saved a copy. Jackson that is not Seth. That is a girl named Ashley Higginbotham. If Seth had a real twin with injun blood they wouldnt look more like him than that filly. 

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021, 02:05 Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 4:17 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
Is that what your body double that looks like a girl who married my friend said?

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 4:14 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
There is nothing you can do to me that Castro hasn't already done. 

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 4:10 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm wasting my time talking to you Seth. That makes me angry. That anger will hurt your life. I promise. 

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 4:08 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
ALL

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 4:07 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
I can't trust you to be reliable help. REPLY ALL

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 4:05 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
Bc u can trust me to never scoff? Well, I've never...

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 4:04 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
Thus why I don't trust you.

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 4:02 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
I would never scoff

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 3:29 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
It would be helpful for the campaign for me to explain you my reasons for things but only if you don't scoff. If you scoff it sends things in the wrong direction. It won't succeed if your subconscious gets its way. My subconscious however, not yours, is in charge. AND I WANT HER. 

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 3:04 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
But why her?  

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 2:59 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
Do you think this is a stunt? It's a stunt AND I'm serious. If I could pick from any girl on earth out of a catalogue to be common law married to its her.  She's Canadian, not Russian. 

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 2:52 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
When I gEt home. I'll check it for you. I figured you would love to harass more than just avrils reps. Like is she the only woman out there? You just gonna ignore Adele, and lizzo?


On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 2:51 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
I have not. If you'd like to get me the white meat I'd consider us even on the $20.

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 2:47 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
Did you check IMDB Pro. Free trial and all the agencies contact info. 

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 2:44 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
I made that mistake too. I threatened to sue them in Federal court and you can very very rarely do that to an out of country company. Neutered threat.

However they are her representation. Period. I thought. Why would she need seperate reps for Canada? I don't believe that.

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 2:34 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
ShIt. We aren't in Canada. 

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 2:20 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
Good work. I fixed your mistake. ATTACK (reply all) again. FEEL FREE TO ATTACK ME as long as you attack something and press send.

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 2:08 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
Umm. You know I've been in contact with Jackson since you blocked me. He's a friend of mine now. Not yours. 

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 2:05 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
SOS JUBAL EARLY JACKSON COLLINS STOP
SETH THAT YOU TALKED TO TWO YEARS AGO, is trying his best to help me but HE DON'T HAVE YER GUMPTION. TO MAKE PRANK CALLS, etc. BALLS. He ain't got big ones. HELP HIM FIND THEM.

FULL STOP

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: @AvrilLavigne
To: Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com>


Keep him talking and then ask to speak on the phone ABOUT ANYTHING 

or

TELL HIM YOU ARE AN UNBIASED NEGOTIATOR and want to get me off their case.

or

SOMETHING BETTER THAN "Is Avril coming to Pittsburg (so my collaborator can WHATEVER BS THEIR MINDS GO TO)" 

Capisce?

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 2:01 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
YOU ARE HUNTING! them. USING EMAIL. 

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 2:00 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
GODDAMNIT WHY CAN'T YOU GO RIGHT AT SOMETHING? This sly shit won't fix the problem.

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 1:59 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
That's it so far. 

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 1:59 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
SOS send me the rest FULLSTOP

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 1:54 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:


On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 1:31 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
REPLY and copy and paste those recipients into the BCC box

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 1:30 PM Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com> wrote:
REPLY ALL for $50
say anything that a paranoid drunk would call "cock blocking" and I won't pay.



Mlle Lavigne,

This is the newest edition of "my letter to you". When I bother people to show you "my letter" I now mean this one. 

Dear People I'm Bothering at The Feldman Agency,

Why can't you save yourselves a lot of heartburn and one of you press "forward" and send this to her. Then screenshot that you did and send it back to me. If it's got enough traceability I'll believe you did your part and bid you adieu. However if you lie and make me a Lee Harvey Oswald doctored photo and I check, you, will :0).

Avril,

Hey. I am tryin' my best to keep it civil between me 'n' yer servants but gatekeepers gotta open the fuckin' gate! NOW! Not you Avril, them. I change the focus of my written thoughts in the middle of paragraphs. Yer boyfriend "Mod Sun"? Not that I care if I'm saying it wrong. He is going to wish he never entered the music business. 

Dear Derek,

If someone happens to put this in front of your face don't let it hit you. I'm aiming this letter at your hair from here. It's a digital paper airplane, P-38 Lightning. 

Avril,

Sorry I have to remove bystanders from our conversation. By making everyone but you uncomfortable reading this I am dashing. :0)

George Orwell said there are no rules for great writers. He should have said great writers don't follow writing rules. Grammar rules I push the envelope with. 

It's very frustrating for me that if only I was a major league celebrity this would be tremendously easy. I ain't. I'm an Ivy League graduate. What I mean is that if we had the same social circle, and last week I decided I wanted to date you, I would have already learned whether you like me too. Since I can't ever confirm anything I send you got to you, I have to 'bombard' people around you with my demand to send you "my letter" and then prove to me you got it. 

That is one of many strategies I am trying and will try to get your attention. All of them will be free, because I'm not buying you a drink. If you are reading this and don't wish me to know it, but want me to stop sending you things, I have to hear it from you. And I have to know it's you. Otherwise I'll never know whether you are ignorant of me and an innocent loser because of your jealous, stupid and trite agent(s). 

Pardon me, April. Need to say something to Joel's boss.

DEAR JOEL'S BOSS:

I haven't Googled who you are yet. Must I? Can't you make the brave decision to press forward? Yer boy Carol is the dumbest motherfucker that side of the border. He ignored me actively. By blocking me. Telling me he knows what I want and doesn't give a fuck. I give a fuck. If you give a fuck, JOEL'S BOSS, PRESS FORWARD. Do it not, and every one of you will legally and non-violently never get rid of me. THIS IS NOW YOUR SECOND WEEK. I'VE GOT 50 MORE THIS YEAR.

AVRIL! I am going to pretend, from this moment, that no one but you is reading this. I know many will read it, but the words will be for no one but you.

-

A/V

I am the ultimate badass.

--


--


--


--


--


--

Comments