@DeathFromDixie says Hello




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Frank Underwood <jweinstein3438@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 25, 2021 at 10:38 AM
Subject: @DeathFromDixie says Hello
To: <Mike@sisco2022.com>, Victor Hedron <Sethsturm@gmail.com>


Listen you Yankee. I appreciate that you want to be a Congressman. We agree. Great idea.

You didn't know I was gunna run. Now you better, right on out of the race UNLESS you help me. I'll help you. BUT YOU WON'T. Cause I kin smell yer weak little boy fucking ass from here. Christian. FUCK JESUS AND FUCK YOU YOU FUCK. YER GONNA LOSE AND I'M GOING TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. 

You will try to block and/or ignore me BUT I WILL BE BEHIND YOU THE WHOLE GODDAMN TIME, RIGHT ON YER FUCKIN' BUMPER, NASCAR STYLE until the last lap. Then you're going into the wall. Whether er not I win YOU SHALL NOT.

In the race. For Congress.

GOD CAN'T HELP YOU CAUSE HE AIN'T GODDAMN HERE. GOD, ZEUS Mary the three gay men yer whole fuckin' retard story. SHUT THE FUCK UP! and git out! OF MY STATE!

REPLY ALL FULL STOP

Comments