In Addition to the Advice Email



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alex Weinstein <baberuth1920@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 25, 2021 at 10:01 AM
Subject: Re: In Addition to the Advice Email
To: Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com>
Cc: Alex Weinstein <baberuth1920@gmail.com>


I know I will be the most red blooded American of all three candidates. I'm not sure how much more than them I should be. I'm not worried about pivoting for the general because not only will I be unopposed by anyone decent, having already won a top 2 spot in the state majority party, but I am very progressive in selective areas which will perhaps excite a few pragmatic Democrats.

On Sun, Jul 25, 2021 at 9:59 AM Alex Weinstein <baberuth1920@gmail.com> wrote:
I am not going to lie. But I will focus in the right areas. 

On Sat, Jul 24, 2021 at 10:12 PM Seth Sturm <sethsturm@gmail.com> wrote:
Trying hard is for ideologues. Use people. 

On Sat, Jul 24, 2021 at 9:45 PM Alex Weinstein <baberuth1920@gmail.com> wrote:
I really believe I can win as an independent write in. I think that believing in the greatness of the idea, rather than running as a regular Republican, will make me try harder. 

Comments