DANCING A JIG in the rain ATOP THE MOUNTAINLAIR!

Having the hoops to jump through already laid out. That's what a standard career path is. Its the ride at the carnival with a line. Its the Ikea furniture with instructions. Its a well marked, well worn, safe, trail. 

What I'm doing is setting up the hoops myself, including the engineering to hang them. Its the carnival ride that's "closed" that I illegally plug in and ride anyway. It's self designed and hand built furniture. Its wilderness I have to hack a trail through myself, like I did the other day in Whitmore Park, with my d-guard Bowie saber.

Its a lot harder to be King of the Jungle in the urban one. In the natural one, simply The Greatest Warrior wins. Genghis Kahn was not of the jungle - the opposite - he was the greatest warrior of open country. 

In the man made jungle, in the city, in our American civilization, rarely is anyone king and never for very long. The pen and the sword fight for power, one never holding it forever. 

A mafia boss is the closest to king of the urban jungle there has been in the United States. Someone with a bloody earned personal reputation for violence and a pack of wolf criminals under their control. Someone outside the law, until the law wins. The sword of organized crime vs the pen of law enforcement.

The Untouchables, the film, shows how that works. All Capone was the greatest king of the urban jungle. Chicago was his. But he couldn't hold the title forever. Elliot Ness organized, with his pen, Capones removal from the Chicago jungle.

Danny Green, in Kill the Irishman, became the king of Cleveland's jungle in the 70's for a year, until kings of other cities worked together to kill him. No warrior has been able to retain, in public, the title of King of "American City". And no paper pusher can ever really be a king. In the real world, a rock can always kill paper, and the lawyers who run our world have little of the true grit that a king must have. 

I am the King of Morgantown, and I've conquered it with my pen and my sword both. Now everyone has to know.

FuckYouWV.com

Comments