FROM DYER LAW' PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR and paralegal "Yankee Judges Can Kiss My Ass!"

Dear Judge Rivera,

I am the paralegal and private investigator for Tom Dyer, Esq. He is now Ms. X's attorney here in Clarksburg WVa.

I am also a candidate for Congress. As such FEDERALISM is an important legal issue I must keep in mind. For example, I dont currently know the Federal Law which says that you can tell a citizen of WVa - you being a citizen of NY - what she can and cannot do to protect herself against her abusive DELIBERATELY ex boyfriend. But I personally say she should be able to carry a gun regardless of your paperwork.

If you'd like to fight about it IN COURT we would be happy to meet you in Washington D.C. as soon as Judge Roberts will hear the case.

I dont know why you are taking his side, Joe Ventura, when she is clearly the victim. She moved two states away to get rid of him and he is doing his best to bother her into insanity. 

He is using a loophole to bother her every morning. He talks about her in an alias. 

She wont tell me her name for fear of your wrath. She wants to be left alone. Please help her, your honor.

Yours Sincerely,

Alexander Weinstein Republican for Congress WV1



CongressmanWeinsteinsOffice.com


CongressmanWeinsteinsOffice.com

Comments