Duncan Deeznuts "I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOU LETTING ALEXANDER WEINSTEIN INTO THIS HOUSE"

Dear Duncan and Friends,

Have you seen What About Bob?

"You think he's gone!? He's not gone! That's the whole point! HE'S NEVER GONE!!"


"You've turned a perfectly peaceful newspaper into an insane asylum!"

You Duncan might be saying those very words about me. This is how I introduce myself. THE "WRONG" WAY. 

High. I'm Alexander Weinstein. I'm running for Congress for our District. I'm an independent Republican. My platform is on my website and you can't miss it unless you close the window in less than three scrolldowns. 

ASK ME ANYTHING even if it's designed to ruin my life. CALL ME A RACIST PEDOPHILE TERRORIST ASSHOLE to yourself if you want. None of those words are true but that's the proper attitude of a good investigative reporter. But you can't call me a bad writer. Even to yourself. Beat this letter for IMPACT. Amps on paper. Try it. You cain't (sp).

I worked at a more prestigious paper than yours when I was in the Ivy League:


I will be in front of the Mountainlair like Bob Wiley wouldn't leave Lake Winnipesaukee. Forever and most weekdays. How about skipping the part where you're afraid of me and/or offended and move onto being impressed and/or curious or at the very least do your job(s). I will be the most exciting person on campus all year and 1/3 of the next and not writing about me would be a deliberate slander and dereliction of duty for spite.

How about writing about me now? In the next edition. 

Now is so much better than later because it's now.

"NOW!" will be on my desk facing both directions like Harry Truman's "The Buck Stops Here."

I emailed your whole paper because I don't have time to play games. I want to win. I need to be famous immediately to do that. If you won't come to me, and no one has yet, I will come to you. That's what this is. 

Your turn.

I did many professional impromptu interviews on Friday and that will be a regular thing. They're on my radio station (podcast) and TV channel (YouTube) but here's a good one with two members of WVU Turning Point:


I am asking you supposedly smarter than the average Mountaineer students to think about all the great people of history you know - their biographies. 

THEY WERE ALL BOLD. JUST LIKE THIS BUT IN THEIR OWN WAY. And if stuff you learn about me seems crazy IT'S DELIBERATELY SO. Jackass. The MTV show. In politics. That's what I'm doing. I GOTTA MAKE A BIG SPLASH OR I WILL NOT WIN.

Having now gathered in no time almost of all of your email addresses, and hopefully copy edited this perfectly, I ask each of you this:

WHO WILL BE THE FIRST REPORTER IN THE NATION other than me TO BREAK THE STORY OF THE REPUBLICAN AOC?

FuckYouWV.com

Comments