Re: Violation of My 1st Amendment Rights By WVU Police Officers?

This is my 1 minute chat test with Sgt Smith WVUPD. I think I aced it.

https://youtu.be/2K725qklzVs

CongressmanWeinsteinsOffice.com

On Wed, Aug 25, 2021, 16:01 Alex Weinstein <baberuth1920@gmail.com> wrote:
Someone called the WVU Police cause I was open carrying a sword. A fuckin Karen for sure. Or a fag. Maybe both. 

Mon Co Sheriffs Chief Deputy approved me having it on sight Friday but he didnt tell me and I didnt inquire to learn that WVU has a bullshit Yankee can't carry a weapon on campus law.

Anyway no biggie they left me alone after a while. This is part of the audio of my interactions with them:


There are points of dead air, skip around. 

I thought they might notice I was on parole with a weapon, a minor violation but they didnt mention it and I didnt hear from the Parole Pinkertons. 

ChiefO$ = Chief of Staff in 2023

CongressmanWeinsteinsOffice.com

On Wed, Aug 25, 2021, 15:36 <dyerlawof@aol.com> wrote:
What happened Alex?


-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Weinstein <baberuth1920@gmail.com>
To: dyerlawof@aol.com
Sent: Wed, Aug 25, 2021 2:26 pm
Subject: Violation of My 1st Amendment Rights By WVU Police Officers?

Zach I need you up here ChiefO$

CongressmanWeinsteinsOffice.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alex Weinstein <baberuth1920@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 25, 2021, 10:59
Subject: Violation of My 1st Amendment Rights By WVU Police Officers?
To: <william.chedester@mail.wvu.edu>


Lt.,

I am currently being harassed by three of your officers. I hoped meeting you ahead of time would prevent this, but I made the slight mistake of not asking about bringing my campaign saber onto campus.

Please excuse the error.

I am waiting for your three gentlemen to finish investigating my presence. Having gotten permission from everyone I can think of to do this, I am a bit upset at the time its taking for me to get the all clear.

If you happen to read this before noon Wednesday, please call in and get them off my back.

Thanks.

-Alexander Weinstein

CongressmanWeinsteinsOffice.com

Comments