YOU LIED TO THE WRONG PERSON

I AM TONY SOPRANO! minus the ending

DO NOT FUCK ME OVER IN BUSINESS

FuckYouWV.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alex Weinstein <yeagermail@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 29, 2021, 08:54
Subject: Re: YOU LIED TO THE WRONG PERSON
To: Daniel Summers <bardsofyellowwood@gmail.com>


I ASKED YOU ABOUT THAT WEEKS AGO. CLEARLY MY TONE WASNT STRONG ENOUGH.

I ALREADY MADE THIS AND ITS NEVER COMING OFFLINE:


On Sun, Aug 29, 2021, 08:52 Daniel Summers <bardsofyellowwood@gmail.com> wrote:
Here is your poem, it has been written since August 8. We made it very clear that you requested the poem after market closed and we would have it for you next market. We take donations and write a poem on the spot and read it to you. That is what we do. We do not generally email poems. It's not part of the experience. When you didn't return we throughly you were busy or had decided to just make a donation. 

When you started emailing us things like hoping we got "Laid" we found that very misogynistic and so decided to not to read or reply to any more messages. 

Your threatening emails are not welcome. Here is your poem. If you want your 15 dollars back provide an address I can mail it to. Our nonprofit does not wish to do further business with you. 

We are a nonprofit that collects books for children. We appreciate your donation, but I cannot fathom this level of rage and indecency. Let me know if you want you money back, it's yours. But please don't come and get it. I will mail it to you through USPS. I cannot PayPal you. We do not have an account. Money is not why we do this. We do it for used books people would otherwise throw away. 

Thank you,

On Sun, Aug 29, 2021 at 8:42 AM Alex Weinstein <yeagermail@gmail.com> wrote:
Where is my FUCKING POEM? ! I DONT CARE HOW GODDAMN BAD IT IS, EITHER SEND IT TO ME TODAY OR PAYPAL ME MY $15 BACK RIGHT THE FUCK NOW. 

DO I HAVE TO COME BACK TO THE FARMERS MARKET WITH THE SHERIFF TO COLLECT?

FuckYouWV.com

Comments